The Toshiba e-STUDIO4508LP is the world’s first monochrome multifunction print system (MFP) with an erasable print function.
Toshiba’s hybrid technology combines conventional printing with erasable printing allowing you to reuse paper over and over again. One single device easily connects, integrates and simplifies your workflows — and also helps to save valuable resources.
At Toshiba, we are dedicated to serving our customers and committed to the future of our planet. This all comes together under our promise of Together Information.
Monochrome printing has never been this green.
- A unique hybrid printing technology, one single device prints regular as well as reusable prints, which saves paper.
- Equipped with innovative features for modern document workflows.
- Designed for businesses that want to combine ecology, economy and efficiency, with print speeds of up to 45 pages per minute.
- Print & Copy Speed: Monochrome: 45 ppm (A4), 22ppm (A3), Erasable Blue: 35 ppm (A4), 18 ppm (A3)
- Erase Speed: Cassette: 17.5 ppm (A4), 8.5 ppm (A3), Bypass: 17.5 ppm (A4), 8.5 ppm (A3)
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 26 seconds from low power mode
- Paper Size & Weight: Cassettes: A5R-A3, 60-256 gsm1), Bypass: 100 x 148 mm-A3, 60-256 gsm1)
- Paper Capacity: 2x 550 sheets (Cassettes)2), 1x 100 sheets (Bypass)3), Maximum 3,200 sheets
- Inner Output Tray: With Bridge Kit: 150/120 sheets, Without Bridge Kit: 400/320 sheets (virgin/reusable paper)
- Automatic Duplex: A5R, A4, A4R, A3 and other standard formats, 60-256 gsm1)
- Controller Type: Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next
- Control Panel: 22.9 cm (9”) Multi-Touch Colour Panel
- Memory: Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB4), 4 GB RAM
- Interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN5 (IEEE802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth5, Wi-Fi Direct5
- Dimensions & Weight: 585 x 640 x 787 mm (W x D x H), ~73 kg
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi, 5 bit, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit (equiv. 3,600 x 1,200 dpi) with PostScript driver
- Page Description Languages: PDF, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), XPS and PostScript 3 compatible
- Supported Systems: Windows 10/8.1/7/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.12, Linux/Unix, Citrix, Novell SLES, SAP, AS/400
- Colour Modes: Toner Modes: Erasable Blue, Monochrome
- Print Functions: Universal Printer Driver, Driver Templates, Driver plug-ins5), Print from USB, Hold print, Tandem printing
- Mobile Printing: e-BRIDGE Print & Capture, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Google Cloud Print
- Resolution: Maximum 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: Reversing Automatic Document Feeder5): up to 73 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome
- Dual Scan Document Feeder5): up to 240 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome
- Scan Modes: Auto-Colour (ACS), Colour, Greyscale, Monochrome
- File Formats: JPEG, Multi/Single Page TIFF/XPS/PDF, Secure PDF, Slim PDF, PDF/A, Searchable PDF5) (and other formats like DOCX, XLSX)5)
- Scan Functions: WS Scan, Scan to USB, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to File (SMB, FTP, FTPS, IPX/SPX, Local), Meta Scan5), OCR scan5), Scan to Box (e-Filing), WIA, TWAIN
- Communication: Super G3, G3 – (opt. 2nd line), Internet Fax T.37
- Transmission Speed: Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Compression: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Fax Memory: 1 GB Transmission/Reception
- Network-Fax: Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Incoming Fax Routing: To shared folders (SMB, FTP, IPX/SPX), E-Mail, e-Filing
System and Security Specification
- Device Management: e-BRIDGE Fleet Management System5), TopAccess for remote administration and configuration
- System Features: e-Filing document server for secure storage, Document distribution and Print-on-Demand (1 public box, 200 user boxes), 12,060 one-touch templates for storage of personalised settings or workflows, Scan/Fax Preview, Rip-while-Print, e-BRIDGE Open Platform5), Embedded Web Browser, Job Skip, Erasing of Original Blue Toner
- Accounting & Security: Role Based Access, LDAP support, 1,000 department & 10,000 user codes, Card Reader5), Private print, Standard data encryption with Toshiba Secure HDD, Data Overwrite Enabler5), IP and MAC address filter, Port filter, Support of SSL and IPsec5) protocols, IEEE802.1x support, IEEE2600.2 compliant5), Scan to Secure PDF
- Paper weight for Erasable Blue mode: 64-80 gsm.
- If cassette is used for reusable paper, paper capacity of cassette is max. 400 sheets.
- If bypass is used for reusable paper, paper capacity of bypass is max. 40 sheets
- 4. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
- 5. Optional